Well. I didn't get much done last night, but we had a horrible storm here. Got everything packed to go to the PO, but after sitting in the parking lot watching the lightning and rain come down for 45 minutes, I drove back home. I am dropping the stuff off this morning.

But I saw lightning strike something while driving down Main St. from Pickerington (what a night to choose to go driving, no?) and it was frightening! Sparks everywhere. But the car handled just fine in the deluge.

And I'm going to break with tradition and go tonight, too. Because I got paid for quite a few of the auctions that ended yesterday, and I might as well take them early and be nice. :)

Tonight is posting auction night. I don't have much left on my list of things to do (overdue, at least. I have plenty of stuff to do around here...)

Comments

Popular Posts