Went to bed early last night, and got up rather late. That's okay; I wouldn't want my coworkers to think I would come in early every day (I got there at 7:20am yesterday.) But I didn't sleep well Monday night, so I crashed by 9:30pm last night.

Needless to say, yesterday was pretty much of a wash.

Today shall be better. I have more auctions to post and more ending, and I already have more things to ship. That's what I will be doing tonight, since it is Wednesday, and I tell everyone I ship on Wednesdays and Saturdays...

But anyway. I have to get some coin wrappers at the bank on my lunch hour today, and get some AA batteries for the QuickPad so I can write up the rest of the auctions. Other than that, we're in good shape.

And I have to believe that the basement will start to look cleaner soon, what with the amount of stuff I'm shipping out of it.

More later.

Comments

Popular Posts