I really want to say that it would feel really good to crawl into bed about now and never come out again, but that wouldn't be practical or smart. And, if anything, I'm a practical sort of person.

I still don't know about the truck. I hope to hell that six months from now I can look back on this time and laugh at how anxious I was, dammit. I hope six months from now I'm happier. Argh. Life. Argh.

So I'm not on vacation tonight. Tonight (after talking to Chris, argh, but at least I won this round, I guess) I am writing. Tomorrow I will be on vacation. Tonight is for Nine Lives and Three Wishes, which is supposed to be my light YA fantasy after the darkness of Fire and Water. We shall see.

By the time Karma's finished owing me, I'm going to expect a million-dollar advance. (kidding *g*)

Comments

Popular Posts