Posted some more auctions last night. Walked down the basement and shook my head... I'm going to have to pack up the stuff I want to keep first before I start on the basement, I think. There's just too much stuff, and too much of a chance to lose something if I don't. So. That's what I'm doing tonight. (And there's much more stuff to post than to keep, btw. It's almost shocking.)

At lunch today, I'm going to call about a house and see if it's still available. It's far away according to MapBlast, but there has to be a quicker way to get there on the back roads. I am not going 20 miles out of my way only to double back.

Anyway. Odds are they won't want to wait until December 1 for me to move in, but why not take that chance?

I'll post more auctions tonight, and pack more stuff, and get stuff ready for the PO. That's about it.

Comments

Popular Posts