I have oh, about 100 books downstairs on my dining room table that I will be writing up tonight, and probably close to 250 or more down the basement waiting to be written up. Not to mention various vintage dresses and costumes, jewelry, and so much other stuff I still can't see the light at the end of that particular tunnel.

That will be my Goal for the weekend. I have a note on my computer: "Goal #1: Post all remaining auctions by Sunday evening."

Do I think I can do it? I'm not sure there are enough hours in the day, but I'm going to try my best.

As I go through the auction stuff, I'm going to find stuff to keep. I'm going to box that up and put it upstairs in my pile 'o boxes in the dining room, if only to get it out of the basement while I'm working down there. By the time I'm finished... boy. I can only imagine and hope I will be finished. *g*

Anyway, check out the auctions. Bid. Help me clean out my basement and get my bills paid off so I can move out of here! I would be so happy if this actually works.

Comments

Popular Posts