Over the next week, I'm going to work on the budget for the rest of my life. Well, really, for when I'm living on my own before year's end. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll know something about the car loan, and then I will be able to plan.

Since it's very obvious I'm not going to make enough money to pay off the truck by October 1, I'm going to concentrate on making enough money to pay off the credit cards by the time I move out. I'm going to start with the small ones, and pay them off as I have the money from ebay.

By the end of September, I'd like to have three more gone. This should be doable. We shall see.

Cross your fingers for me on the truck loan, though. At the moment, that's the only sticking point in this mess. Once I know that, things will start to fall together, I think.

Comments

Popular Posts