*blinks* *surfaces*

Help! This story is eating my brain!

Although, somehow, I managed to get all but three things done on my list today. How did I manage that?!

(I didn't get my seeds ordered. Argh. Maybe I just need to bring my catalogs to work with me and decide what to order then.)

But so far today, Transformation is 22,638 words!

*falls over*

I wonder if my subconscious is trying to get this one done so I can take a real break before I write Fire and Water?

(Hello, subconscious--it's okay to take some time on this, really.)

But this set of scenes just would not leave me alone. At all. ALL DAY LONG.

Not that I'm complaining, really.

words written today: 2,374 so far.
cups of tea consumed today: um, was I supposed to count?
words written per day: 1257 and some change.

Nope, not complaining.

Comments

Popular Posts