I've decided not to buy the extra containers.

We're supposed to get More! White! Death! tonight--2-4 inches of snow with a quarter inch of ice to top it all off! Joy. I thought about switching my day off, but I didn't want to lose my momentum. If the electricity does go out and the roads are too bad tomorrow, I guess I'll have an extended extended weekend. :)

And then it's supposed to last all day Tuesday, and (at least the last time I listened in) it's supposed to dump 3-5 more inches of snow Tuesday day/night. And then, above normal temperatures for Wednesday.

I am making Sour Cream (Yogurt) bread today for the weekly loaf of bread; substituting yogurt in place of sour cream. It smells really good.

The Sweet & Spicy Lentil Chili smells really hot, but we'll see. I didn't even put as much chili powder as it called for, so I'm hoping I don't need to cut the taste with anything. My house does smell yummy at the moment, though.

I am probably not going to get the craft desk organized tonight, but we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts