Let me just say this first: I didn't buy anything at the auction. We didn't stay very long; 27-degree weather just isn't fun to stand outside in, especially when the wind starts to blow.

Don't get me wrong--if I was ready to put a Hoosier-style cabinet in my kitchen, I would have waited to see how much that one went for. It was very, very nice. But it was also very, very cold, and I really doubt it went for my budget price.

There were some chairs there that matched the one I have in the kitchen, but again, did I really need them? No. Dad has some of those same chairs. If he ever cleans out his building, they might make it here. :)

There were two stoves--one gas, one electric. Both were cool. But again, I'm not ready to put one in my kitchen yet. And I don't have room to store one, either.

I have also decided that I need to stop focusing on and obsessing about the future, because I can't really plan the future. So I wrote about that a bit on Plethora. I have Mom to thank for that post.

And one of my livejournal friends posted this page with a lot of neat optical illusions on it. Check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts