Well, there won't be a snippet tonight, but maybe tomorrow. We'll see.

We're supposed to go see The Spiderwych (or however you spell that) Chronicles tomorrow night. Hopefully it will be good--it looked good in the previews, at least!

And there's an auction in Georgetown tomorrow; I am going to try my best not to buy anything. It doesn't look very big, actually, and I'm really just going to look at the tiller*.

*To look. Really. Honest. I've been sticking with Buy Nothing Lent so far, but there's this little thought at the back of my mind that sure, I can avoid the stores and the auctions for 40 days, but where's the challenge in that?

(There's another auction next weekend that I may have to take a free day for. Technically, Sundays don't count anyway, so one free day wouldn't be all that bad. But we'll see.)

Comments

Popular Posts