List for today:


--Reread The Seventh Secret in preparation to submit
--Do dishes (half done) (finished while listening to the weather report.)
--Laundry (clothes, towels, blankets from office)
--Bake bread & Make granola (Sour cream bread. YUM!) (Did not get to the granola.)
--Lunches for next week? (need to look in cookbook) (Sweet and Spicy Lentil Chili! Yum.)
--Go to grocery if needed for lunches for next week (don't need to do this--I had all the ingredients inhouse.)
--Buy two containers for rest of fabric (I am making an exception for these.) (I'm waiting on this, now that I don't need to go to the grocery. Seems silly to go out for just one thing.) I decided that I wasn't going to buy any additional containers to house fabric.
--Pay bills? (If needed.) I don't need to--nothing is due until next week.
--Clean off pink chair (I accidentally did this--I just started folding fabric, and wham! I was done.)
--Finish blue desk
--Clean off sewing table
--Organize craft desk
--Write "Transformation" (Going to write for a bit before I head to bed.)
--Order seeds!! (well, I whittled down what I want to order, at least. I'm trying for around $75--I'm down to $82 at Seeds Savers Exchange. More whittling to come...)
--Put away clothes (once they are clean and dry, of course) (I'm going to do this right now; they are already sorted. And I've lost my Smartwool sock again (It tends to end up inside pants legs.)
--Take a shower and get dressed!
--Water plants! (forgot that one.)

Comments

Popular Posts