Heh. If you thought I had a wall-o-fabric before, just wait until you see the all-new wall-o-fabric.

I will not be able to move tomorrow.

Incidentally, I haven't actually put any fabric *on* the shelves. Oh no. It's still on my bed and piled around my bedroom and also piled in my office. And I'm contemplating just going ahead and storing my stepladder up here, because I'm going to need it to get to the top shelves.

Let's just say we're about three inches from the ceiling, now. And I have nine-foot ceilings.

Strangely enough, the last time I cleaned my office was the end of January, beginning of February last year. This had better not be a yearly thing. Hopefully, this time it will stick. :P

The only thing I added to my office (so far) was a five-foot long board to give the bookcases a bit of stability, since they are balanced on top of one bookcase, which hopefully won't be a problem.

Comments

Popular Posts