I am so stiff.

I can definitely feels when the asprin (non-asprin, really) wears off. Ugh.

But I mowed, at least the front and side. And I gave Mabel a bath. And I did all my errands, walking across the parking lot a couple of times just because I thought it would be good exercise. (I had to go to two places, and parked in the middle. Once inside the first place, I found that cat litter was on sale, and the kind I like too, so I had to get a cart. Once outside with my purchases, I discovered that I had parked far away from every cart corral, and since I hate it when people leave their carts just anyway, I was nice.)

The mower started right up without a problem. There were some clogs, of course, but they remedied themselves. The only issue were the neighbor boys who placed a bunch of ladders technically on my property, so I had to go around them.

I have to rework my idea of how to mow the yard, though, since the garden has been expanded and it's not as easy as it once was to just go. I have to take it in pieces after a bit, but it worked just fine.

I made chili and cornmeal bread for supper. And now all I want to do is crash.

Comments

Popular Posts