I only crossed two things off my list to do today and tomorrow, so I'm going to be busy tomorrow. But one of those things was to sow the rest of my seeds (by 'rest', I mean most of the rest; the others are direct sown, for the most part.)

Due to the mix-up last year, I labeled each pot. Now, unless I want to have five zucchini plants, I won't. At the moment, I'm thinking four. Maybe of each. But we'll see. I do have a large piece of garden to fill up, after all. The entire back is going for vining plants. They can go nuts at their leisure.

I'm aiming to have lots of winter squash to eat, and also freeze a lot of garden produce so I'll have good stuff to eat overwinter.

I ate one and a half strawberries today, fresh from the garden. It feels like cheating, but they are from my plants, so I guess ripening them counts. They were yummy!

Comments

Popular Posts