Loki and Misty, enjoying my new quilt.


Jacob's Ladder
This is the first year it has bloomed!


My mystery flower that I planted the first summer I was here. All last year, they were foilage only. They don't die back in the wintertime, either. Now I'm waiting for the blooms, which are taking their sweet time to arrive. Anyone know what this is?

I did get all but a small section of the garden tilled. It started raining, and then it rained harder for a little while, but the main part has been tilled twice and I got halfway done with the newer part. The newer part was wetter, probably because I just moved the rug, and so it was more difficult to do. Since the back pieces of the garden are mostly overflow for viney things, it doesn't really matter if it's perfect anyway.

Edit: I'm leaning towards Sweet William as the mystery flower, but I'm not sure why it didn't bloom last year or the first year. Hmm. I guess we'll see if I'm right!

Comments

Popular Posts