Tentative writing schedule for the rest of the year:

--Finish The Seventh Secret and turn it in!!

--Do one more pass-through of HD, then submit

--Finish So You Want to be a Vampire and submit

--Write a new Karen Montgomery story and submit

--Start revising Fire and Water, the next book in what I should probably call the Hunt series, since it's not really the Beth-Hill series anymore. Well, it is, but it isn't. In a way. :)

And that's about it. I'm expecting to be rather busy, garden-wise and house-wise the rest of the year.

TSS has about 10k at the moment, which means it's about 1/5th done, although I'm not sure about that estimate of doneness. I'm aiming for about 45-50k, but who knows? I'm definitely not going to pull a Rowling with this book, though. I like them short.

Once I get comments from my lovely readers about this new and hopefully final version of HD, then I will do one last pass through and send it off.

And I've been writing SYWTBAV for too many years. It's been stop and start the whole way, but I really need to get it done and submitted.

The new Karen Montgomery story will be #4, and so far I don't have a word down on paper, but I have some good ideas.

Fire and Water will be a rewrite/revision, because I'm cutting out Sarah and Michael, but leaving the Hunt, of course. It should be subtitled as "Stefan's Return." Haha.

(Why is it only 10:20? It feels like it's midnight. Maybe it's because I got home so early tonight. Or something. I don't know.)

Oh, and my books came--I now have three more to read. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts