It's going to be beautiful this weekend, and I have a long list of things to do. Of course, that means that I'm going to an auction with Dad today, but this is more of an auction to go to marvel what people will pay for certain antiques, I think. Here's the listing. I'm in love with the pump, although I think it will go much too high, and do you actually buy those types of things to use? Probably not. (It's about halfway down the long list of pictures.)

So I'm up at an ungodly hour, but at least I did get to see the sunrise, albeit while laying in bed. ;)

It's also yard sale weekend this weekend. If I get going, I might drive around and see if anyone is set up already this morning; I hit paydirt last year (with my bathroom sink for $1) but Mom and Dad went around yesterday and only bought a few things. But they did find me a quilt for $3, so that's cool.

I'm also sowing seeds this weekend... and planting some of the early stuff once I clear a space. I think it's safe now.

Comments

Popular Posts