Well, night #1 was not a killer, so far everything is still alive.

*crossing fingers for tonight*

And I am seriously wondering just how bad it could be to make my own wet cat food, since they also get dry food and the wet food is mostly just a treat. I will not go raw--but I could make my own. It would be cheaper, seriously. And they would get better nutrition than the Friskies and such that I've been buying (since I go through so much of it.)

I bought some higher-end canned cat food today while visiting PetSmart to read labels and pet the cats that are there from a local rescue, and they wolfed it down quite well, of course. I also bought some Blue Buffalo dry food for Hildy, and when I opened the bag to pour it in, the salmon dry food actually smelled like salmon. That's the first time that's ever happened. My cats got some of it; they wolfed it down too. But they also like the Natura Healthwise, which is good.

Comments

Popular Posts