And we're off...

(calling the lady at the bank every hour on the hour until she picks up the phone herself really works!)

Okay... according to the lady at the bank, she did not receive a copy of the contract. But never fear! She will get one. She's locking in my interest rate, and ordering an appraisal.

(Tipsy, my sister's kitten, is in the house and almost on the keyboard, so if you see any weird misspellings, blame it on him.)

So... I'm to follow up with my agent and see if the contract was faxed6555555555555555. (That was Tipsy.) I can do that. Also, I'm to call around for better rates of insurance, because she said that was awfully high.mkjjjjjjjjj/ kliiiiilll (make him stop!)))\\\ARGH! Cats! (Gi76

(did you notice he almost spelled kill?)

So. I am knitting. (a Lopi bag in blue and white that I will felt.) And I read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, which I quite enjoyed. Although I had to skip all the math bits because I did not understand most of them. I am also now waiting for two auctions to end so I can be vindicated (I'm selling a typewriter.) And I am finishing up the reworking of SCR as well, which wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Which is good.

Comments

Unknown said…
See? Slowly but surely....

Popular Posts