Let's see.

Stopped by to get a quote from the new Brown County State Farm insurance agent. The quote was for a full $188 less than the quote I got from my current insurance person. Which brings my house insurance down to palatable levels. (The insurance agent was cute, too.) So. I haven't decided if I'm just going to go with State Farm or get another quote from someone else. Will decide over the weekend.

Took Dad out to dinner last night. Jess came, so we almost had the whole family present. That was fun, even though we didn't eat until after 7:30. I haven't gotten a thing done these past two days, so I'm looking forward to the weekend. (I don't think I have to go anywhere this weekend; yay!)

Per Jeri's recommendation below, I have found a couple of cool things on the Ikea website, like this and this. Unfortunately, the hanging fabric baskets (which would look great, imo) are not available online. And the nearest Ikea store is... I don't know. New York? Ugh. Maybe I can make one of those instead and use up some fabric. :)

I am thinking about starting the cashmere quilt this weekend, if time cooperates. I will post pictures. And I'll be posting more auctions, too, just to get rid of the stuff I wrested from Storage.

Writing-wise, I looked at SCR last night, deleted the chapter that was bothering me, and firmly told my muse that I was never going to write a stupid chapter again. Only good chapters for this girl, ya hear? So I'll be fixing a couple more chapters, and then I'll be off. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to Michael. (Current proposed end date: Oct. 14.)

Other than that... it's getting darker earlier now and fall is approaching. But these 85 degree days just don't work, especially if it's 55 degrees in the morning.

Comments

Popular Posts