Kyren is the best character to torture. Almost as good as Nathaniel. And that says a lot. :)

SCR is going well. It's not going quickly, but I'm happy with what I'm getting. This should be an interesting chapter.

Let's see. It's almost the weekend! Yay! I have a bunch of auctions to post (have to get into Storage to get some of them, though) and some other stuff to do. Like edits, ugh. I'm not sure if I'll make a list or what. I also plan to knit this weekend, and hopefully get some things going in the craft show department.

Looked up the prices of home inspections today. They look to be affordable, so I won't have to stress out about that. I will get my realtor's list of the people they use a lot, though, and see when the inspection can be scheduled. (After the contract is approved, that is. There's only going to be one caveat this time, and I don't think the owner will protest.)

Onward.

Comments

Unknown said…
One caveat? That's pretty good.

Popular Posts