I already have a list for the weekend, and it's only Wednesday. Yikes.

I have some auctions ending tonight and some more to post this evening. It's rather nice that I can pile all the stuff to auction in Jessica's room since she's not there. That frees up a lot of space in my room, which is good, because my room was getting a bit... let's just say cluttered.

Mom and Dad are off to Chicago this weekend, so I'm going to have a nice list of stuff done. And since Jenny can't go to Burlington, I'm going to skip this month (I don't have any money to spend anyway, so that works) and just go next month. Next month I should have money. Still no room, but I'll have money. Urgh.

I reread quite a bit of SCR last night. Still no glimmerings of a handy subplot, save for a scene that appeared out of nowhere that involves the bookstore and Althea trying to strangle Michael. I think I might need to rewrite from close to the beginning to get this right, but at least the rewrite should go quickly. (I'm going to finish rereading it first, though, just in case another idea comes into play.)

On the list for this weekend are finishing the edits for CtS, doing the edits for TER, finishing the cleaning of my room, packing up some of the stuff lying around my room, posting a couple more auctions, and working on SCR. So far. I am looking forward to a weekend of catch-up, in truth.

Comments

Popular Posts