For some odd reason, I am in a good, optimistic mood today.

And it's even raining. Of course, it's been raining since yesterday afternoon, thanks to Frances. (But then again, I like the rain.)

I wrote a bit last night. I didn't clean my room, but I gave Jess my 3-drawers-with-wheels thingy, which made the mess a bit more... messy. But I can always put stuff in Jess' empty room *cough* until moving day, right? Haha.

House inspection has been scheduled for Saturday @ 9am, barring problems. The inspector said it usually takes 3 hours for old houses. Eeek! (I did warn him about the tiny trapdoor to the attic.) So that will take up a big part of my Saturday. Perhaps I will get ice cream afterwards at the good ice cream store.

Um. I am still waiting for my preapproval letter from the bank. I am 99% positive that the holdup stems from the holiday, and they just didn't get it in the mail soon enough, but I did call the lady at the bank yesterday and left a message, just in case it got lost. That is the only point of anxiety at the moment. Hopefully it will be in the mail today. (crossing fingers!)

***Update: The lady from the bank called. She is faxing me a copy of the preapproval letter today (it was not sent--oops!) as well as mailing a copy. So that's all good. I told her that I had found a house and that the contract had been accepted as of last night, and gave her the realtors' information. So. That's where we stand at the moment.***

It is funny, though. Every time I come up with a possible storage problem, I also come up with a solution. It will be interesting to see if my solutions hold up when it comes down to the real moving, but I think everything will be okay.

Comments

Popular Posts