Either:

A. I shouldn't have left my window open last night, no matter how much I like to be cold

or

B. I'm coming down with something, which shouldn't really be a surprise, considering.

I honestly wouldn't mind getting a cold right now, because then I can give sickness as the excuse for people at work not to bother me. Hmm. ;)

I have a list for this weekend. I'm going to work on the stuff on the list today. (I have to find the list first, but I think it's in my bag.) The only places I have to go today are the feed mill to get rabbit food, the library to pick up the fossils (the program went great... did I even mention the librarian's call? I don't remember) and to my coworker's house to start learning how to control my dog. (Okay, both Mabel and I are going to learn, 'cause I've never trained a dog before.)

I am hoping to get the stuff on my list done today so I have the rest of the weekend to curl up in bed and write, dammit. Especially Monday. Although Monday I'm going to call the bank. But that shouldn't take all day, either.

Okay, so anyway... I'm off to read the paper with a hot mug of tea, and then work.

Comments

Unknown said…
No, no, no. Not going to work because you have a cold is so unimaginative (and painful.) Think of something else. Hmmm. Oh! You're preggie ;-)

Popular Posts