I got about half of my to-do list done yesterday, which was actually quite a Good Thing. I might even get it all done by the time my weekend is over (Monday's still the weekend for me, at least) which would make me completely caught up and very happy.

So... I did spend an inordinate amount of time perusing free knitting patterns, downloading the same, and printing them out last night. I need something to get me off the boring knitting kick and onto something else.

I did felt my hat (again) yesterday. It's not quite dry yet, still too big, but it did shrink a bit more. Sewing a lining to it would solve the problem, however, so I might do that if I can figure it out. It is rather itchy, even to my wool-tolerant head. (And very warm, of course.) Alternatives include making a little drawstring piece on the part that's too big and making it a true one-size-fits-all. But we'll see.

I need to get going, though, or else I'll blog the day away. So maybe an update later.

Comments

Popular Posts