The Goodwill Haul:

--Nine cashmere sweaters (Do you realize how much these things cost retail? I was finding them left and right. Two went to Bekah, three will be worn, and four will go towards my 'quilt', making (I think) my total sweater lot for the quilt about ten...)
--One Continental German language typewriter (Very cool.)
--One lion rampart heraldic sign (handmade)
--One mug from Pier 1 that I almost bought in Florida for $4.99 (for 50 cents, so that works)
--Two sweaters to unravel (one autumn colors, variegated, one aqua blues and greens, also variegated. )
--a cool dark purple sweater coat (Very Cool.)

Money spent: Less than $40

Ha.

I did stay up and finish one side of the bear last night. Left it underneath a book all night long, and that flattened it out quite nicely. I'll be making the other side today, and then going from there. Will post the finished product when I have one.

Comments

Popular Posts