The bear is, at the moment, in the dryer with a handy towel, shrinking. I washed it in hot water prior to the dryer, and now my hands feel all weird. (And the water turned yellowish-brown. I think it's the wool.) But anyway, I've taken pictures and it started out at 14 inches tall from ears to the bottoms of his/her feet.

So maybe I really will finish something! That would be nice. I've already decided that if this bear works I will make gingerbread men (and more bears) for the craft show, because if it works, it will look quite nice.

And I have a lot of brown wool.

I am due to write yet tonight, but I'm not sure how late I'm actually staying up.

At the moment, my room smells like wet cashmere, which is an interesting smell. I have sweaters everywhere, drying. And I think I have decided to only use the black, pink, periwinkle, and purple sweaters, because the red just doesn't match (and I think I will keep both of the red sweaters to wear.) Hopefully I still have enough, but we'll see.

I'm going to go check on Bear.

Comments

Popular Posts