Mallie may have died tonight. Unless she shows up, I doubt I'll ever know.

You see, lately, she's been neglecting to get off the top of anyone's car when they put it into gear to pull out of the driveway. We've had to shoo her off more than once. Tonight, Bekah left to go to work and didn't notice that Mallie was on top of her car. I tried to stop her, but she drove off into the distance with my cat trying to hold on for dear life on the roof of her car.

By the time she got to work (less than a mile away) Mallie was no longer on top of her car. :(

So she drove around and I drove around and I walked up and down our road and I didn't find her.

And now I'm not in a very good mood. Mallie's a brat, and neurotic and stupid and she doesn't like any other cats (especially Tipsy) but she didn't deserve this.

I hope she returns safely. :(

Comments

Unknown said…
Yikes! Sending good vibes and hoping for the best.

Popular Posts