Craft show madness always hits the day or two before the craft show starts. I begin to get ideas, and I seriously consider actually making some of those ideas before I stop myself, step back, and remind myself that I don't--under any circumstances--want to be up until midnight the night before working on stuff.

But what if I don't have enough stuff? My subconscious cries. What if my table is empty?

I really don't need to worry at all. I can always print out more cards.


Craft show madness also hits when I realized that I didn't have anything to display my cards; last year they were in piles flat on the table with some standing upright and I really didn't like the way they looked. So for the past hour or so, I've been wandering around my house, trying to find something that I could use. Dad has an old display that might work at his house, but I don't think I'm going to have time to get it, clean it off, and see if it will work by Friday morning, so I will see if it will work for the next craft show.

After wandering around my house for a while, though, I did find something that worked: the two wooden boxes I store my bottles of paint in. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts