I had four looms to warp last night; two are warped and ready, only two to go (I'm counting Elizabeth.) And while it's a rainy day, it's also the silent auction at church, and I promised Mom I'd help out with that, so I will be going up there in a bit here. I've already been up there once, for the pancake breakfast.

I decided not to donate a handwoven scarf for the silent auction. Instead, I'm going to donate one for the raffle at the craft show next week. That gives me time to either make another one or decide which one (already made) to donate.

And my list of things to do this weekend is pretty long, so I'd better get going on some of them before I have to go back up to church. Thankfully, the silent auction isn't all day long; it ends at 1pm, so I should be able to still cross off stuff on my list today.

Comments

Popular Posts