The end of the fiscal year sucks rotten eggs.

Although I'm really not doing too badly today. I'm to the point where I don't really care, I don't want to call any more vendors, and I just want to go home and write or knit or something other than fiscal stuff. Urgh.

Talked to the lady at the bank today. She said no news was good news. I said, "Well..." Because yesterday I heard from Mom that her spy had talked to the lady at the bank and TLatB said we might have to push the closing date later into October.

Which is NOT GOOD, because I DON'T WANT TO MOVE IN JANUARY, DAMMIT.

But then I talked to TLatB and that's when she said no news was good news, and that Oct. 15 still looked good to her, and that they were waiting on the appraisal to appear. Still no definite date, but I'm hoping and praying that Oct. 15 it is, because I'm already off that day and don't want to have to take another day off if I can help it.

So, that's where we stand house-wise. I also had to give her my savings account # because she said they were putting in $400 as what I had in my savings account, and I told her I had a lot more than that, which I do. (Like, sheesh!) Don't know what that's all about, in truth. She said she would call me if she needed anything else.

Next time I buy a house... *grumble* (In truth, I shouldn't be grumbling. I just don't like delays. And, counting tomorrow, there are 10 business days until Oct. 15!!!!!!!!!)

Urgh.

Other than that, I worked on SYWTBAV a bit during lunch, for lack of anything else to do, since I haven't decided about SCR yet. (I haven't decided if I'm going to do a complete rewrite, or what, that is. And where to begin.) And I still have half a gingerbread man on my desk, and Mallie didn't come home last night.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wait until you do some remodeling ;-(

Popular Posts