I just printed out a 29-page tutorial in the unravelling of sweaters for recycled yarn. I'm thinking my first unravelled sweater will be the bright purple mohair sweater that I bought to unravel many moons ago, and that I will attempt it this weekend before I try anything with the cashmere. (I'm contemplating unravelling one cashmere sweater just to see if it's possible.)

I am to the point in SCR rereading that I need to decide what happens to make Sarah and Michael somewhere else, but I'm not quite sure what to do just yet. There are a couple of possibilities in my mind that might or might not work. We'll see.

Okay. Now a mini-rant.

At work, we get phone calls for North American Van Lines and some radio station in New York. Why do people not listen to what you say when you pick up the phone? The name of my office doesn't have anything to do with a radio station or a moving van company, but I still get people who ask, "Is this the radio station?" after I say a totally unrelated greeting.

Although the people who apologize that they have the wrong number are much better than the people who just hang up after dialing a wrong number. ARGH.

Comments

Popular Posts