Today at work we have our 'team' meeting, which is a joke and a complete waste of time. I should have worn black. Or called in sick. Urgh.

Let's see. I'm getting glimmerings of what needs to be done to SCR. It might entail a complete rewrite, but that's okay. We'll see.

My right eye is twitching from early morning glare. Grrrrrr. Except, it's my left eye that usually has the problem. Grrrrrr. Yesterday, the problem stemmed from reading Old House Web too long. Today, it will stem from just being at work. ;)

This weekend I will have to start the craft show stuff in earnest. So I'm not expecting to get a lot written in October, and finishing SCR is probably out. I'm also contemplating just setting up at two craft shows this year instead of three, just because I'm not sure I can make enough stuff for three this year. Maybe next year. We'll see. I don't want to burnout, after all.

Other than that... I started, but didn't finish, a 11-inch gingerbread man yesterday. Got half done, and I started on the second leg. I'm hoping I really have enough yarn to finish it, because I don't think I have any more of that yarn left. And it would suck if I can't finish it, considering the amount of yarn I do have. But we'll see.

And I stand by my assumption that knitting takes up more yarn than crocheting. I don't care what anyone says. It does. I can crochet a scarf with one normal skein of non-acrylic yarn, and there's no way in hell I can knit a scarf with the same skein of yarn. So there. :P

On a minor and slightly house-related note, Mom met the lady who owns the house directly behind the one I am buying. She goes to St. George's church. Mom now has a built-in "spy." I swear... it's getting harder and harder to find anyone who doesn't know my Mom in this area. ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
Re: mom.
Didn't we mention your mom's the Borg(tm) Queen and all the folks around are drones to keep an eye to her "successor" (you)? ;-)

Popular Posts