I think the purple mohair sweater is going to end up being a purple pillow, because when I turned it inside out to check out the seams (there are bad seams and good seams) this sweater is all bad seams. Darn it all. If it was blue, I'd make it into a Cookie Monster costume for Ethan (it's that furry) but alas, it's not blue.

So then I checked the cashmere sweaters (all good seams) but the thread is so tiny it will take a more patient person than me to unravel them, so I guess I'm going to do a quilt after all.

And then I realized that the sweater I really want to unravel--100% chunky purple silk yarn--is in Storage, evidentally, because I can't find it anywhere.

ARGH.

And then I got mad, and kind of disgusted, because if I'd known it was in Storage, I would have stopped earlier to get it, because I'm alone in the house tonight and I wanted to get something done.

*sigh*

I don't particularly care for the scarf I'm knitting, and I'm getting kind of tired of scarves. (Which is not a good thing, considering how many craft shows I have this year.) So I might just unravel it, just to have something to unravel.

I want to finish something, though!

Yes, I know my frustration is showing, but I can't help it.

Earlier this evening, I stopped at the ATM machine to get money for supper, since I didn't feel like having leftovers again. There was a debit card lying on the little ledge below the buttons, like someone had sat it there (how can you just sit your debit card somewhere?) and driven off without it. Since I didn't want to leave it lying there, I first tried to find out if the guy had a local phone number (I figured if he lived in Bethel I could call him and let him know it was found) but when that didn't pan out, I dropped the card in the night deposit and figured it was safe enough.

I mean, you can go to Krogers and get under $50 of groceries and not have to sign for it. Same with gas, even, now that I think about it, so I couldn't have just left it there.

I called the lady I know who works at the bank and told her it was there, too, so she wouldn't be surprised tomorrow morning.

*shakes head*

House-wise, I signed off on the inspections this evening. Haven't heard from the bank. (I'm giving them until Tuesday to call me back, and then I will call them. Hmm. Maybe Monday, since I'm off. Three days should be long enough to call me back, I think.) I need to know what I need to do next, if anything, and what comes next, for one. And I still have some stupid questions that need to be answered.

Also, I desperately want to bite my fingernails, so I think it's time to break out the fingernail file...

I give up. I'm going upstairs to work. Grrrr.

Comments

Unknown said…
That was kind of you dropping off the card. As for the bank: patience. You'll definitely hear from them a lot faster than publishers ;-)

Popular Posts