I had three dreams last night. Three!

After going to bed trying to figure out how I can fix SCR (I know what's wrong, but I'm not sure how to fix it yet) I dreamed that I was a vampire reporter sent on assignment with a friend of mine to cover a sort-of camp for supernatural creatures. It was like, ridiculously boring, and I kept hinting to him that I wanted to walk off in the woods and just leave, but he wouldn't do it. On our way back to the cabins, these white streaks (like bombs) shot through the cloudcover overhead and huge things that looked like jacks (the children's toy, ya know?) started dropping out of the sky. My companion said something like, "I guess they know we're all here together and we're easier to get rid of this way." And as we ran away from these bouncing jacks (they were white, and glowing) we saw others being disabled by these things. We were on our way up a hill when I got hit by one, and although I didn't die, I described the feeling as like "being out in full sunlight without burning." And then I woke up.

Dream #2 was a bit more interesting. I had to go to a wedding in Georgetown, but I had somehow forgotten the necklace I wanted to wear in Ripley. So instead of driving from Georgetown to Ripley, I flew, using this new devise AlphaSmart had put on the market. It looked like a yellow plastic donut and you put it in the palm of your hand and squeezed, thereby making you able to fly. (It made sense in the dream.) So I dove off a cliff (!!!) and started to follow the river to Ripley. (Which doesn't make sense, since Georgetown isn't really near the river, but anyway.)

I got lost, of course, and ended up in Bryce, OH, where I dropped down out of the sky and asked two farmers for directions. They could tell me directions for driving, but not flying, and finally just told me to keep following the river, which I did. (Incidentally, I have no idea if Bryce, OH really exists.) So I finally got to Ripley and said hi to everyone, grabbed my necklace, and flew away back to Georgetown, right in time for the wedding. (Oh... and I didn't really want to fly in the beginning because I was wearing a dress and I hated to fly in a dress because of the drafts. And flying saved gas, you know.)

Dream #3 was later this morning. Evidentally, it was a continuation of a previous dream that I didn't remember the first time around (if that makes sense. And that happens a lot.) I was in school. So Friday evidently was the first day of school, and I had gone home over the weekend and completely pushed school out of my mind. Come Tuesday morning (we were off yesterday for some reason) I got to school and couldn't find or remember my schedule four period and on. I remembered the first three (didn't do my Biology homework, though) but couldn't remember the fourth to save my life. So I was sitting there, digging through my purse (and I went back to homeroom to see if I'd left my schedule somewhere) and when I found it, I discovered that fourth period was supposed to be 'Seashell Scrapbooking.'

Later on, I was walking outside and I passed a school for the Deaf. There was a guy outside the school begging his teacher to reconsider his grade, and a bunch of other people having an argument in Sign Language. I'm not sure where that came from.

I also (to tie it in with Dream #1) wondered in this dream why I couldn't just fly to school--and then I remembered that I had dreamed about flying and I really didn't own a yellow donut that would allow me to fly. :)

Anyway. That's two nights in a row!

Comments

Popular Posts