"Fates Hates Me, but Chaos Thinks I'm Cute" seems so apt right now.

So.

The lady from the bank went on vacation last week. I last spoke to her on Wednesday September 8 about the preapproval letter, and I told her then that I had found a house. She said she'd start getting things going, and that she was going on vacation next week. (Which was last week.)

So, on Tuesday, I called the bank people to see who was covering my account while the lady I've been working with was off. The customer service people gave me a name and a number, and I called and left that person a message, because I had stupid questions (that still need to be answered.) On Wednesday, the lady called back and left me a message that she wasn't the right person, but that this other person was covering my loan. So I called her and left her a message on Wednesday.

This morning, I called and left her another message, because I hadn't heard back. To her credit, she called me back five minutes later. However, she wasn't the person covering my account. She told me to call Customer Service back and ask them for the loan officer covering my case.

So I did. And Customer Service, after a bit of typing, told me that there was nothing in their computer concerning me except the fact that the lady at the bank had sent me an application for a loan on 8/20. No preapproval letter, no movement, no nothing.

I told her that I had found a house, and even signed off on the inspections. That someone should have scheduled an appraisal (and whatever else they do) by now. She agreed with me, but said she couldn't do anything except give me the name and number of the lady at the bank's supervisor, and suggested I call him. So I did, and left a message, because he was out at a meeting. Hopefully he will call back, because I'm not very happy at the moment. :(

I really don't want to say this, but it looks like someone dropped a ball, and it wasn't me.

Why does everything in my life have to be such a drama????????????

Comments

Unknown said…
Deep breath. And some tea.

Popular Posts