I am up to Chapter 30 of 36 chapters in SCR, and to the chapter I’m going to have to rework the most. Since I’m doing it on the computer, I left my Dana at home today and brought a book to read for lunch. It’s going well, though.

The Lopi bag is about two inches long at the moment, which isn’t really great, but isn’t bad either, all considering. I really like the way the colors are coming together, and I might add another color (maybe a solid band; we’ll see) for visual interest eventually. I am doing it in seed stitch (I think it’s seed stitch, at least—k1, p1, repeat, and then p1, k1, repeat, etc.) and the top inch or so in… another stitch. Can’t remember what that one is called. (k1, p1, repeat, and the same on the next row.) So.

I have been enjoying the weather these past few days. After Ivan swept through it’s been quite cold overnight and nice and cool in the mornings. I even broke out my new cashmere/alpaca sweater (and found a hole, dammit, but easily fixed, at least.)

Other than that, life goes on.

Comments

Unknown said…
Ah, you decided to Breath ;-)

Popular Posts