In my quest to finish something I'm knitting without getting bored, I've turned to animals. At the moment, I'm working on the second leg of what will be a felted bear, quite simple in design, but utilizing some joins, increases and decreases I haven't used yet. So it's challenging enough to keep my interest. I've been knitting for about an hour and a half, with only the chirping of crickets as my music. It's been lovely. I am hoping to get about 1/2 done with the front part of the bear this evening still.

While I am knitting, I am contemplating what horrors to put Michael through (and everyone else for that matter.) It's starting to gel in my mind now. I think I might be able to finish revising tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Goodwill has a 50% off almost everything sale, and I am probably going to go to see if I can come home with a few more cashmere sweaters to use in my quilt. Wish me luck.


Comments

Popular Posts