It's September. Why does that seem so strange?

I meant to update last night, but I can't remember what distracted me. Anyway, I signed the contract and made an offer. So now we wait. (Waiting seems to be the name of the game, doesn't it?)

Just in case this all does work out, I do have a semi-idea of where everything will go and how much furniture/stuff I'll need.

Here's the list:

--a couch
--a dining room table
--a china cabinet
--a washer
--a dryer
--maybe one or two other tables
--one or two other cabinets
--another chest of drawers or two
--a couple more chairs for the dining room table
--a non-pink toilet. ;)

Obviously, some of the things would be priorities and others would not.

I didn't get anything written yesterday, but I plan to today. They're starting to speak to me again, although I think I need to reread the whole thing to make sure I haven't dropped any bits or pieces.

And I really need to get going on the craft show stuff (almost 1/3 done with the blue and white scarf, which I think will end up as a pocket scarf) because I have two months until they begin. Yikes.

Comments

Unknown said…
Waiting? Oh, yeah. Real pain. That's when the writing really helps in diverting one's mind.

Popular Posts