I am rather foggy-headed and grumpy this morning. Days like these should come with warning signs: WARNING: Do not piss off this person today, as she has a short fuse.

Unfortunately, our wonderful computer system (newly upgraded, just to send me into paroxyms of fury) is well on its way to pissing me off this morning. *sigh*

I felt rumpled this morning, even though I slept just fine. I think most of my problem stems from the fact that it's getting darker earlier now, and that I can't wait for the time change again so my sleep schedules can be back on track. I hate Daylight Savings Time. But I have mentioned that before.

In reading over SCR (I'm close to halfway through at the moment) I realized that a lot of time has not passed so far in this story, and it just seems that way because I've been writing it since last October (I think.) So, in effect, almost a year. Argh! So no wonder why it feels like a story that has gone on forever and lost itself in muddlement. In truth, I think I know what will happen when to get Sarah and Michael somewhere else, and it won't be pretty. (evil grin.) But I will finish rereading it first.

So... I have a call in to the bank to ask some stupid questions and see if there's anything else I'm supposed to be doing. I also have to call the realty office to check on the Termite Guy's report, since I'm not sure if he did get to the house on Monday or what.

And that's all, at the moment.

Comments

Unknown said…
There's no such thing as a stupid question. There are, though, stupid people.

Popular Posts