It’s almost like this:

 

Being able to buy a house is a dream. That dream is drawing close to fruition. It’s a scary thing, having a dream come true. But if one dream (goal) can come true, then why not another? And another? And another?

 

Who is to say I won’t eventually be able to work part-time and write full-time? If I can buy a house…

 

Now I know things aren’t cemented in stone yet. Something could still happen to make this fall through. But I know that I have good enough credit to do this, and that so far, I’ve not run into any roadblocks I can’t get over, and that it still doesn’t seem to be as complicated as I expected it to be.

 

But it’s damn scary. Exhilaratingly scary.

 

Here’s what’s wrong with SCR: Sarah and Michael need to be somewhere else. Having everyone in one place so quickly just isn’t working for me at all. I’m going to have to rewrite a bit after I figure out how to solve this problem, but I think I can use most of what I have written. I’ll just have to change the POV in a chapter or two.

 

The problem is that I don’t have a subplot or anything that can occupy Sarah and Michael while all of this is going on. And I need one. I’m not sure what it should/will be, but I need one. So I need to think on this and see what my subconscious can come up with. Hmm…

Comments

Unknown said…
You GO, grrrl!

Popular Posts