I finished reading Emma Bull's new book, Territory today. And promptly started reading it again.

There are some books that remain on my reread list despite the fact that I practically know them by heart. There are some books that I own that after reading them for the first time, I looked at the world a bit differently; saw a little more magic and less mundane; decided to do something I'd been putting off, or just gave in to the spell and let it change my life.

This is one of those books. It will be placed firmly on the shelf reserved for my favorite books OF ALL TIME. Yes, it was that good. I am so glad I bought it.

My only complaint was that I really really really really wanted more. And I mean really. I think that's why I'm reading it again right away. I would really like a sequel, especially to know more about the magic system, but I'm afraid that's probably not going to happen. But a girl can hope, no? (EDIT: Hey, a quick check told me that there will be a sequel! YAY!)

Oh, and I have a crush on Jesse Fox, too. *grin*

Comments

Popular Posts