This week has gone by so quickly that I'm trying to second-guess myself and try to convince myself that tomorrow isn't Friday. But it is!

Today I had to go to Xenia for a meeting, which meant that I got to eat lunch at the ice cream store in Wilmington, and also meant that I got local Maple Syrup and raspberries from a farmer's market on the way home! Yay!! (I have been looking for local Maple Syrup everywhere with no luck. So I was very glad to find it, and perfectly willing to fork over $13.95 for a quart. *sigh* Which really isn't that bad, I guess.

I also picked up some apples from A&M Orchards--and got 11 lbs of apples for $7. At the store, the very same apples would have run about $13, and the apples would have been from Washington or Canada or the like. Every once in a while, the local IGA will have Ohio apples, but I'd much rather buy them from the source. I'll definitely have to go back and get more.

Comments

Popular Posts