The plan:

This evening and the rest of this week: Work in my office and the upstairs bathroom.

This weekend: (cue music of doom) The Dining Room.

Next week: The Living Room, which really doesn't need much to be done anyway.

Then, folks, aside from some picking up here and there and finding places for new acquisitions (like that darned table Dad gave me) the main portion of the house will be done. Upstairs, downstairs--the only places left will be Bekah and Ethan's room (I've decided to let Bekah do her hallway, since the Pile in it is all hers), the front porch, the side porch, and the shed. (Cue more music of doom.)

I can work on the front and side porches together, I think, and the shed will be the fall project, perhaps? Perhaps even this fall? We'll see.

Oh, and I just found the absolutely coolest thing in the universe. A FELT TYPEWRITER. How completely cool is that?!

Of course it gives me all sorts of ideas... Hmm!

What about--what about a felt clock? Hmm! Or--I know--a sewing machine! Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts