I haven't done monthly goals for a while, but since there are some things happening in the next month or so that I can't forget, I think I need to do them again.

And since October starts tomorrow, let's see what I can come up with!

1. Go through what craft show stuff I have already, and decide what I need to make. Then make it! I want to be finished with the craft show stuff by Nov. 1 at the latest.

2. Go see Loreena McKennitt Oct. 13!

3. Practice, practice, especially once I get the harp books I ordered.

4. Order a Christmas carols for harps book, if I can find one that has enough carols to keep me busy for a while.

5. Write Full Moon, which still needs a plot. Or at least it feels like it does. Either it's going to be a Very Long novel or else it's going to peter out in a bit; I haven't discovered which yet.

6. Continue to clean. I need to get done in my office and the dining room especially, since it will be time to bring in the plants after a while here, and I don't want to be rushed for that.

7. Decide which plants to bring in.

8. Put the garden to bed, which means picking the rest of everything, digging up potatoes and sweet potatoes, and waiting for the first frost.

9. Don't turn on the heat until Nov. 1, which has been my goal ever since I moved here, but I've missed it every time. Try to make it this year, weather-permitting.

10. Submit Heart's Desire and The Seventh Secret.

11. I have edits for Ladybug, Ladybug that need to be done as well.

12. Either:
a. Work on my frock coat from one of the patterns I ordered
b. Make the wallhanging (appliquéd) that I've been wanting to make
c. Start thinking about and making or ordering Christmas presents

13. Gather up stuff for the rummage sale (Oct. 6th) and take it up to church.

14. Continue to weed out the clutter in my house.

15. Continue to keep rooms that are already 'done' relatively clean.

16. Finish the art books that I've been procrastinating about.

17. And have fun doing everything, since October is my favorite month! :)

Comments

Popular Posts