So since I cleaned a bit in my office today, I decided to treat myself and attempt a prototype quilted bag. I'm calling this my "Homespun Harp" bag. :)

It's big enough for a tuning wrench, tuner, and extra set of strings, so I could actually use it if I wanted to carry Morgan somewhere and not bring the case, which I probably won't do. But it's also big enough to use as a weekend bag, too, and it doesn't look all that bad, considering it's a prototype.

I'm going to try to make a few bags like this (and different designs, too) for the craft shows. We'll see how they turn out and/or sell.

(I'm not happy about the corners, which wouldn't be an issue if the bag had actual sides and an actual bottom, I think. I'll have to work on that on the next one.)

But anyway, it doesn't look that bad.

Comments

It's cute, I like it!
Jennifer said…
Thanks! :)

Popular Posts