Okay, now that the yard sale is over, I can concentrate on other things, like tomatoes! Yes, the Great Tomato Deluge has begun.

I picked about a half a bushel last night, and two nights ago, picked 1/4 of a bushel from Ethan's garden--almost 75 small Patio tomatoes from the volunteers. The interesting things is that while we planted all red patio tomatoes last year, this year, the volunteers are both pink and red.

I put a tray of whole Patio tomatoes in the freezer last night (I need to pick up some gallon freezer bags) and made a tray of slow roasted Romas to freeze as well. I also roasted some of the eggplant, and did a couple of peppers to see how they turned out. Since my fridge is currently full of peppers, I really have to do something with them as well.

So today I'm planning to be clean out the fridge and do something about those tomatoes day. We're also taking Mom out for her Birthday, which was Thursday, but that will be later on.

I have auctions ending today, too, and also a short week this week at work, so I'm hoping I can get a lot done. My goals are to clean up my bedroom and clean the living room, because all my dishtowels are waiting to be folded in the living room and I'm running out of them.

I'm also going to make bread today, probably three seed bread again, but we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts