Saturday, after putting the exercise bike in place, I did 1.2 miles in 15 minutes. I didn't do it yesterday, because I felt that I had exercised enough while walking around Burlington, and tonight I did 1.2 miles as well. I also upped my MPH to 30 instead of 25 on the last half; it's much easier at 25, but I can sure feel it at 30. Hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow, since my legs are still sore from yesterday.

I'm still aiming for 15 minutes a day--but I'm also saying that if I exercised a lot that day, it's okay to skip one day. So yesterday was an excused absence (and I really don't think that I could have made it to 5 minutes yesterday anyway.)

My timer has pooped out, though. Either I'll have to watch the clock or use my cell phone. Which, actually, the cell phone might be the better way to go. I think it has a stopwatch somewhere in there. And I know it has an alarm.

Comments

Popular Posts