I made $124 at the yard sale! Not bad at all, for stuff that I couldn't sell anywhere else. I am not complaining. You can see what I brought back with me in the post below. I almost ended up with three, but I drew the line. I really did. (There were four. I didn't want to leave one behind alone, and the lady's daughter was crying that she wanted to keep two.)

Everything that was left got donated to church for the rummage sale, except for three or four things. I am pleased to have the stuff out of my house, and pleased to have some extra money. Maybe I'll call it my camera fund, who knows? That's a great start, if so.

So anyway. They are not my kittens. They're just going to live here for a while. I'm sure not going to complain about having another kitty to photograph.

(If they ever stay still long enough!)

Comments

Popular Posts