I was at the church's rummage sale last night until after 10pm. I'm a bit tired this morning--the storm woke me up when it started and didn't really stop.

But at least it rained--and I'm off tomorrow! Yay! That will be nice. I can sleep in a bit, at least, and then get to work on the craft show stuff that I plan to finish this weekend.

The Seventh Secret is on the runway, ready to take off, I think--I'm getting glimpses of what will happen next, which is a very, very good thing. So I might actually be back on track.

It's supposed to be in the mid-60s and sunny on Saturday. If that's not a perfect day to go to the RenFaire, I don't know what else would be! I hope it's very, very crowded. At least there's no chance of rain this time--I had enough rain last time.

More later--I have to go get dressed and get ready to leave for work.

Comments

Popular Posts